Doctella is looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) researcher to plan and deliver studies that bring the voice of the customer to life. You will design and execute usability studies and other user research, utilizing your broad knowledge of user experience and methodological expertise. Your goal will be to drive research, develop deeper understandings of our customers, and deliver findings that can translate insights into action. Ideally, you will have an HCI or related degree, a passion for customer knowledge, and a strong drive to understand and support our customers, individually and socially.
- Plan and execute studies, including lab-based usability analyses, user personas, field studies, usability inspections (cognitive walk-through, heuristic reviews) and other user research.
- Work with Product Managers, and key stakeholders to develop a research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan.
- Synthesize findings to inform a better understanding of our customers, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Present design solutions to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree + HCI – Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience conducting user experience research.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating user research resources and tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of research methodologies including usability testing, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys, unmoderated and remote studies, diary studies, etc.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with customer-facing web sites, mobile, and tablet.
- Experience with remote testing and lean research methods is a plus.
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools is a plus.
- Work samples, portfolios, and project case studies are appreciated.