A Research Assistant will work as part of the Doctella team under the Implementation Coordinator to carry out clinical research for health care practices using Doctella. This requires the Research Assistant to have a flexible work schedule, as the amount of subject in a given day or week can vary. We are seeking a candidate with an undergraduate degree related to health care. A competitive candidate has experience working with patients and hospital staff, as well as clinical research experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience with survey administration and obtaining consent.
- Plan and execute studies, including lab-based usability analyses, user personas, field studies, usability inspections (cognitive walk-through, heuristic reviews) and other user research.
- Work with Product Managers, and key stakeholders to develop a research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan.
- Synthesize findings to inform a better understanding of our customers, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Present design solutions to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree + HCI – Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience conducting user experience research.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating user research resources and tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of research methodologies including usability testing, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys, unmoderated and remote studies, diary studies, etc.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with customer-facing web sites, mobile, and tablet.
- Experience with remote testing and lean research methods is a plus.
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools is a plus.
- Work samples, portfolios, and project case studies are appreciated.