The Content Manager is responsible for maintaining, updating and supervising the creation of content for Doctella. This includes working with physicians, hospital administrators and patients on a regular basis, to ensure we provide the best tools for patients’ safety and care. We are seeking a healthcare professional who has an academic background in the sciences and public health. A competitive candidate has significant clinical knowledge and experience working with patients, and has experience leading a team in the field of healthcare. Candidates must also have competencies in Microsoft Office, Google forms, and strong communication and organization skills.
- Plan and execute studies, including lab-based usability analyses, user personas, field studies, usability inspections (cognitive walk-through, heuristic reviews) and other user research.
- Work with Product Managers, and key stakeholders to develop a research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan.
- Synthesize findings to inform a better understanding of our customers, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Present design solutions to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree + HCI – Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience conducting user experience research.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating user research resources and tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of research methodologies including usability testing, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys, unmoderated and remote studies, diary studies, etc.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with customer-facing web sites, mobile, and tablet.
- Experience with remote testing and lean research methods is a plus.
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools is a plus.
- Work samples, portfolios, and project case studies are appreciated.