A Content Developer is responsible for working with the Doctella content team to maintain and update existing content, as well as create new content for healthcare practices. This requires the Content Developer to have a flexible work schedule, as the amount of content needed in a given day or week can vary. We are seeking a candidate with at least an undergraduate degree with an interest in health care. A competitive candidate has clinical knowledge and experience working with patients and hospital staff.
- Plan and execute studies, including lab-based usability analyses, user personas, field studies, usability inspections (cognitive walk-through, heuristic reviews) and other user research.
- Work with Product Managers, and key stakeholders to develop a research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan.
- Synthesize findings to inform a better understanding of our customers, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Present design solutions to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree + HCI – Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience conducting user experience research.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating user research resources and tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of research methodologies including usability testing, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys, unmoderated and remote studies, diary studies, etc.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with customer-facing web sites, mobile, and tablet.
- Experience with remote testing and lean research methods is a plus.
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools is a plus.
- Work samples, portfolios, and project case studies are appreciated.